A contemporary and stylish first floor restaurant and bar located on the waterfront at the Pavilion Theatre in Rhyl.
1891 restaurant and bar is situated on the first floor of Rhyl Pavilion Theatre, with breath-taking views of the North Wales coast, across to Snowdonia and beyond.
We offer a unique blend of exceptional, locally sourced food and great service – all in the comfort of our contemporary and stylish new restaurant and bar.
Whether you would like a relaxing drink, a long lingering dinner, a pre-theatre meal or a quick lunch, 1891 has something for everyone.
Who We Are
Contemporary eating on the waterfront in Rhyl.
The name 1891 is a homage to the year the first Pavilion was built in the town. At that time, it was sited on the Promenade at the end of Rhyl Pier, but was destroyed by fire in 1901.
The second Pavilion was built in 1908 and replaced in 1991 with the current Rhyl Pavilion Theatre. The theatre, which seats over 1,000 offers a broad range of visiting productions, which have included Rob Brydon, Chicago, Jason Manford, Little Mix and John Bishop to name a few. Both the theatre and 1891 are managed by Denbighshire Leisure Ltd.
1891 Opening Times
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: 4.30pm-late (last food 8.30pm)
- Friday: 4.30pm-late (last food 8.30pm)
- Saturday: 4.30pm-late (last food 8.30pm)
- Sunday: 11.30am-5pm (Food 12-4pm)
Show Nights – Pre-theatre Dining: 4.30pm-late (last food 8.30pm)
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10am-4pm (coffee & cake)
- Wednesday: 10am-4pm (terrace day menu from 12pm)
- Thursday: 10am-4pm (terrace day menu from 12pm)
- Friday: 10am-4pm (terrace day menu from 12pm)
- Saturday: 10am-4pm (terrace day menu from 12pm)
- Sunday: 10am-4pm (coffee & cake)